1. Gripe Water

This stuff is amazing stuff. Works for infant and toddlers constipation, gas, stomach upset. . .
2. Just Tomatoes
Just tomatoes is the brand name of a line of freeze dried fruits and veggies. Our favorites are fruit salad and grapes.
3. CJ's BUTTer

We love the line of BUTTer diaper rash cream. Our favorite scent is warm vanilla cake or pink sugar. We also love her lotion and lip balm.
4. Beechnut Fruit Pouch
These have become my fail safe food for Kianna. She is such a picky eater no matter how hard I try to get her to eat stuff. While these are not the best choice I am satisfied with them, they have minimal sugar and no additives. Some even have "hidden" veggies.
5. Coconut Oil

We use this literally for everything! I substitute it in recipes in place of butter, use it to make popcorn, you can use it in place of diaper rash cream if you are out of cream, I use it for my hair occasionally to really condition it, I use it to shave my legs, you can use it as a base for a massage oil and just add some essential oils to it. I also use it in baking alot. It works well in place of oil or shortening in cookies and cakes.
6. Vinegar
Again, I use this for everything! Its mostly the only thing I use to clean. I use it to clean moldy/smelly sippy cups, run it through my washer when it smells funky, use it to clean the swimming pool out, scrub the toilet, tub and sink, I use some mixed with olive oil and water to dust my furniture.
7. Bum Genius Diapers
We have been cloth diapering ever since Kianna was 3 weeks old. I have tried a ton of different style and kind of diapers and I have to say Bum Genius is my fav brand. My current fav is Organic Elementals because the insert is attached to the diaper. We have used the 4.0 Pocket style as well and love those but I got tired of stuffing the inserts back in the diaper after every wash. Either way, whatever style you choose I recommend this brand. We love them.
8. Crystal Deoderant
I started using this deoderant about 5 months ago. I tried lots of other brands of natural deoderant and all of them were the same- left me stinky!! This one works well. I dont stink (except after working out and lets be honest who doesnt stink after working out?) and its last a LONG time. I have had the same bottle for 5 months.
9. Desert Essence
I have been using the Coconut shampoo/conditioner for a few weeks and I love them! I have tried the shampoo bars, other natural shampoos and all of them left my hair super greasy. This one so far has done well and I am pleased with it. And not terribly expensive either- about $8.
10. Blue Sky
A line of natural soda pop.Suprisingly it taste pretty much the same as regular pop but blue sky has very few artificial crap and is made with real sugar, not artificial sweetners. Our fav is "Dr becker" aka Dr Pepper but the cola one is good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment