Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Phillipians

This morning my bible study was the book of Phillipians. So many great verses stood out to me today.Right now though with all the uncertainty this is the verse that really stuck out to me-

 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your request to God."  Phil 4:6-7

And also this verse

"For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. " Phil 4:11b

Also, I want to ask any of you who read this to please pray with us that our home sells quickly and for the asking price. :-)  I like to be in control and not having any control over what happens is putting alot of anxiety on me. I'm doing my best to give it all up to God and relax but if you know me, you know its easier said then done. So just pray with us if you would? Specifically pray for a quick sell of our home and that a place for us to move to is shown to us and we know without a doubt its where we need to be.
  Thank you.

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matt 18:20

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3