As much as I want to complain and whine this morning I am choosing to be positive. My baby was up pretty much all night long, I dont think she is feeling well. Mama and Dad are both exhausted, Addy wakes up 4 times a night normally and after almost 8 months mama is on overload. I need a break but she wont let anyone but chadd and I hold her. I'm tired, sore from sleepy funny while holding her last night and just overwhelmed. But instead of dwelling on this I choose to be positive.
"Praise be to the Lord for he has heard my cry for mercy, the Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trust in Him and I am helped." Ps 29:11
"The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them and delivers them from all their troubles" Ps 34:17
No comments:
Post a Comment