I would like to ask anyone who prays to join with Chadd and I. Kianna has always been a rough sleeper but the past month or so its seems to come to a head. She wakes up everynight now around the same time and kicks and screams. She doesnt want to be held, doesnt need to go potty, wont talk to us . . .etc. She shares a room with Addy so its become a real struggle because she wakes up Addy and then we have 2 kids up and screaming. Its not pleasant. For a while I thought maybe it was because she has a dairy allergy and a few times she had ice cream at bedtime. But she has not had dairy every night and she still does it.
I'm not sure if its Night terrors, if she is still struggling that much at adapting to not being an only child, if the stress from potty training is getting to her, or what is going on but we would like to ask for your prayers for her. Chadd and I are exhausted and at the end of our ropes on what to do. Pray for wisdom for us as parents and also for comfort for Kianna.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment