Does anyone have any recommendations for a pediatrician in Jasper? I have heard good things about Norma Kreilein and I heard that a new pediatrician is starting in Jasper now as of the first of august. Dr. Jill Smith? Anyone heard anything about her? I am planning to breastfeed, cloth diaper and of course am doing a homebirth so I would like to have a pedi that is ok with all that. Any suggestions?
2 comments:
i've heard lots of good things about Dr. Ruff in Jasper. Brycen sees Dr. Luff in petersburg. They are both through Memorial Hospital. When B was 2 months old he had to be hospitalized with the flu and Dr. Ruff was one of the on call physicians and he was wonderful. I know quite a few people from here who go to him.
His phone number is 482-7918
and address is Medical Arts Builidng, Suite 321, 721 W. 13th St., Jasper
I get to to work with all the peds being in ob. I would recommend one of the three Docs from that group. Dr ruff, Dr bies, Dr kreilein. They are all very good. Dr Kreilein really promotes breastfeeding and is great. The good thing about all three of them they sit down and talk with you when you are there and ask lots of questions and you get to know them very well. There is always someone on call for them. You can call the hospital and have them paged. Dr smith I have only saw a few times. She seems very nice, she just finished school. hope that helps.
Post a Comment