Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Update

I was reading today and was curious as to what my baby looks like now at 30/ almost 31 weeks. So I started searching the internet and found this . . .

This is a baby that was born at 31 weeks. WOW. This is inside me right now. Puts a whole new perspective on it and makes it seem so much more real. This would explain why my stomach feels like its going to bust apart! Lol.
Good news is that I am about 80% sure that baby has flipped into the head down position! Which is good because I have a midwife appointment on monday and she said if baby hadnt flipped down yet that she would start trying to flip it. Today I am feeling some serious kicks near the top of my belly so thats why Im pretty sure the baby is feet up. Although yesterday I was getting serious punches on either side of my belly so either baby was laying sideways and kicking and punching with its hands at the same time or its quite the acrobat..lol
Next week I am going to order my birth supply kit so thats exciting.We should have it in a few weeks. And we ALMOST have the midwife completely paid! Its a huge relief to know thats almost taken care of. Hopefully this weekend we can finish painting the outside of our house and I have a friend coming to help me wash the outside of my cabinets and my windows and fans and stuff. Cant wait to have all that crossed off my to-do list.
Like I said I have a midwife appointment on monday so I will have more of a update on me and baby then.
*Oh and a great friend of mine offered to take maternity photos for me and we have that scheduled for Sept 1st. So be on the lookout after that for some photos. I am so excited!*


Stocking the freezer update ***
1-1/2 dozen balls of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough
2 dozen balls of frozen chocolate cookie dough with reeses pieces
1 dozen banana muffins
4 qt ziploc bags of Chicken soup
added this week:
2 pans Chicken pot pie
2 pans Spaghetti bake
1 dozen Blueberry Muffins

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

how exciting! the picture of the real baby really does put it in perspective, doesn't it!

hope you get your stuff done that you're wanting to accomplish!

Swidget 1.0 3