Monday, August 10, 2009

30 weeks


Me and Baby Belly @ 30 weeks!!
Tomorrow marks 30 weeks pregnant. 10 weeks til D-Day! Lol We are getting more and more excited to meet the little one. Last week I ordered my birth pool supplies and we blew up my birth pool and did a trial run to see how long it took to air it up and fill it with water. The whole process only took about 30 minutes.
New developments in the last week- - -
* Baby had Hiccups for the first time that I could feel them yesterday
* Baby either dropped a little or is sitting lower because I am starting to feel alot more hip pain and pressure then before.
* Sleep is getting harder and harder for me to get. I toss and turn alot trying to get comfortable.
* Belly button is still a innie! :-)
* We decided on the spelling of the baby name officially now :-)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

great update! i love hearing all about it! sorry about the sleep issue- i know what a pain that is
:(

Swidget 1.0 3