Thursday, August 20, 2009

The week & Baby

Well our week has been quite eventful. On Monday was my midwife appointment (which I already posted about) so glad everything is looking good. I do feel better knowing that the head is down. It also makes sense why I feel so much pressure on my hips the last few days too. After my appointment my cousin and I went shopping for some wedding gifts for another cousin that is getting married this weekend and could not find what we were looking for in Washington or Jasper. So monday evening we made a quick trip to E-ville and finally found something at Macys.
My Phone has been having issues with the screen having lines through it for months now but I could still read it and use it so I just let it go. Tuesday it decided to start scrolling the lines so we called the cell phone store and they said to bring it in. Thankfully its still under warranty so they are having a new one shipped to me. Unfortunetly I still dont have it. Its on the Fed Ex truck now being delivered it says but still not here. Dont you love how the tracking will say "will be delivered between 8am and 7pm". . great, that really narrows it down for me! Plus I have to sign for the package and they wont just leave it so I have to be here. So much for my grocery shopping today! Im glad we went ahead to the cell store when we did though because yesterday afternoon then my screen went completely black and I cant see anything! I've been relying on my email and facebook to keep in touch with people since we dont have a land line phone. Thank God this didnt happen when I was closer to delivery time for baby! Talk about nervous!
Yesterday I started nesting apparantly. I have had like no energy and all the sudden yesterday I decided to wash the walls down in our bedroom. Looks much better now! Today since Im stuck here waiting on the FedEx man I have been pulling out couches and the entertainments center and washing behind them all, cleaning the trim and everything. Smells much cleaner in here now!
We finally got our house painted! We started it in March and had soo much rain all summer that we werent able to work on it much. Last saturday we worked all day and got it finished! A huge thing to mark off my to do list!

All done!

Swidget 1.0 3