Monday, August 3, 2009

29 Weeks

11 weeks to go. . . . Im getting thankful that its about over. Not that I dont love being pregnant, but its starting to get uncomfortable. I really dont have many complaints about being umcomfortable until now. I think the baby is rotating in their and Im starting to feel alot of pressure in my lower belly and my back is starting to ache alot. Last night was the first night I actually had alot of problems sleeping. I tossed and turned until about 7 this morning then got up and came out on the couch and tossed and turned some more until about 11. I just could not sleep. Now I feel like a walking zombie but the laundry needs to be done and the house needs to get cleaned up a bit.
One more week of Child birth class to go too! I love the class and everyone in it but the 1-1/2 hour drive every saturday morning is getting old so Ill be glad when saturdays are normal again.
Over the weekend my cousin was here again and my sister came down and stayed here. Lots of good times. Chadd was gone yesterday to the Rock the River tour in St Louis so we had a girls day. Saw the movie "The Proposal". Great movie! I laughed so hard.

Eating Yummy Mudslides. . . Soooooo good!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

those mudslides look amazing!! how do you make them?

A Peek Into My Life said...

YUM! :)

Swidget 1.0 3