
I dont remember much about my grandpa since for the past couple years he has not been the same grandpa that we remember. But what I do remember is his laugh. And watching home videos of when I was baby brings back the memory of his laugh. I remember him always having a smile on his face, I remember how everytime we made homemade ice cream he had to eat the ice cream off the beater, I remember when they lived on the farm and putting up hay.
Im sad that my baby will never meet grandpa until heaven but I am thankful that grandpa is where he is in a much better place and no longer confined to a bed! I miss you Grandpa!
(Photo taken in Sept 07 at our wedding)
3 comments:
Our sympathies on the loss of your Grandpa. We had relatives (Joel and Mary Catherine Wagler) in town for the funeral from South Carolina, and from what they said, he was a very beloved man.
You know how sorry I am for your loss. But you're right he is in the happiest place ever now :) I still miss my Papaw every day.
I'm sorry about your Grandpa. I still have both of mine & I can't imagine losing them. I'm glad your Grandpa is in heaven though - that is a wonderful comfort!
Post a Comment