While going back over our wedding photos I am amazed at how it seems just yesterday but yet so long ago. Reminiscing about all our wedding memories, everything that went on the week before the wedding, my bachelorette party where nobody knew how to run a gas grill, my dear husband and his groomsmen coming over and TPing the house and ringing the door bell and scaring the crap out of us, then all us bridesmaids going to CVS at 10 at night to get bright red lipstick to write on the guys cars as revenge. Then there was scary panic moments, like after decorating the church friday and realizing we hadnt printed the wedding bulletins yet. It was a wonderful time and although we had some hard spots with the planning and alot of stress I honestly can say that I would get married to my wonderful husband all over again.
So here is a blast from our "dating" past. . .
The first time at his parents houseChristmas 06- 3 months after we started dating

Our Engagement Photo

After a Pike Central Football game one night

Easter 07- Me looking aweful pudgy here

On the beach right after he asked me to marry him
3 comments:
awww! i love looking @ old pictures!
Shannon, just came across your blog after reading Megans.
She shared with me some time back on the trails you are facing with your health.
I just want to encourage you today to stay strong and rest asured God is in control and he has a plan for you and your husband.!!!
I will be praying for you....
God Bless You as you wait on him !!!!
Thanks Barb!!! Prayers are always welcomed!!!
Post a Comment