Its cold here. No other way to describe it. Freezing cold. Last night cleaning the library here in town the windex froze up as I was wiping it on the outside windows. I am ready to move to Florida but Chadd and God are telling me no. My place is here. So I bundle up against the cold and try to have peace about it and be content where I am.
I get my baby Sarah and Jessica back tuesday!! I am so excited. I have never watched a baby 6 weeks old. Sarah was 2 months old when I started watching her. Jessica is so tiny. She was 8 # at her 5 week checkup. She was only 6 something when she was born then she ended up in NICU and went down to 5 pounds. So she is just now gaining it all back. If she is anything like Sarah she will be a chunk in a few short months. Sarah was tiny when I started with her and within 2 months she was almost 20 # !!
Since my diagnosis came on PCOS I have been instructed to start a Low Carb/ Low sugar diet to level my Insulin levels out and see if it helps my symptoms. For the first 2 weeks I have to have NO CARBS AND NO SUGAR. If you know me you know I like my sweets. So its gonna be hard. I started on Tuesday. I will be so thankful whenthe first 2 weeks are up and I can eat some sugar and some carbs. BUT if it helps me feel better I am all for it.
2 comments:
i bet you will be glad to have the girls back! i know you have missed little sarah- even if it was a nice break for awhile.
hope that the diet helps you to feel better !
and i'm all for moving to fla. w/ you :)
I bet you will really enjoy having the little girls around. Fun, fun!
I hope your new diet works for you & helps you feel better!
Post a Comment