Is there such a thing as normal? I am ready for life to get back to normal, whatever that is. Chadd goes back to work monday and I go back to work babysitting on January 18th or 19th. I enjoy having chadd home with me for 2 weeks but ya know it really messes up any schedule my day might have. So I look forward to working on my wedding scrapbook next week. I started it last winter and got to the end of the cermony so I hope to complete the reception and honeymoon next week. BTW- I just ordered all my photos that we have taken of Chadd and I since we got married and it was like 170 photos and I only paid $15 to have them sent to my door! That was the total cost. . . Snapfish rocks by the way. HIGHLY recommend it. Plus they have a 110% guarantee so even if you dont like the photos they send you, you can send them back and they will reprint them or give you a refund.
Today I went to walmart and got some much needed groceries. We havent really done grocery shopping since before christmas. Walmart was crazy and I am so glad to be home! Now I need to stop goofing off on here and clean my house.
If you think of us this week say a prayer for Chadd and I. We have some major decisions to make this week and alot of stress going on in our lives right now. Alot of decisions needing to be made at once. We would appreciate any prayers. Our sermon new years eve at church definetly hit home. .. . The verse for the sermon was
"
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phil 4:6
P.S. Check out my food blog. I posted Fajita pizza recipe. It was real yummy!
3 comments:
hey girl- i'm praying for you :) thanks for you comment on my blog. andon's room is almost complete! the crib is supposed to be dropped off by ups tomorrow! we have to get it set up tomorrow night b/c ryan has surgery on wed. for his hernia.
you guys have to come over soon !
hey girl- i'm praying for you :) thanks for you comment on my blog. andon's room is almost complete! the crib is supposed to be dropped off by ups tomorrow! we have to get it set up tomorrow night b/c ryan has surgery on wed. for his hernia.
you guys have to come over soon !
hey there mrscompgeek
I saw you have a blog and just had to visit it. I wanted to also say that even though we appear to live very different lives I can really appreciate your trust in God. In fact I was feeling dismal today too and scrolling down your blog and the verses uplifted me.
God Bless
kelly
(sunnykbird)
Post a Comment