Well its back to work. . Although actually I dont have the babies today since there mom wasnt scheduled to work. Its good though since I need to run to the library, the store, clean my house some and tonight we are supposed to be in Oakland city by 5:30. I am taking wedding photos of one of Chadds friends and I want to meet with them and find out what they want and all. Taking wedding photos always makes me nervous so pray for me if you think about it .They are getting married the 7th of Feb.
Our weekend went very well. Friday evening I went out to supper with Chanda and Kendra then they headed off to a movie and I went to Walmart to get my groceries. It was 10 before I got home as it was. Saturday Chadd and I went to Evansville. I had to pick up some Scrapbooking stuff and Hobby Lobby had it 50% off. Yesterday was church. Good service. There was 5 veggiestales movies I havent seen yet so My MIL let me borrow them and we watched them yesterday. Took me back to my childhood! Lol
Oh almost forgot- We got our taxes done saturday night! So glad to get it done. We found we are getting a good amount back and we're only about $300 short of paying the car off totally! Very Thankful for that.
3 comments:
yayy that's awesome about almost paying the car off!!
Sounds like a nice time! Congrats on the car - that is a great blessing!
hey girl in the church of the nazerene are you not allowed to watch movies? I know that is a ridiculous question but I didn't know. also congrats on the refund! what a blessing
Post a Comment