Well, I am finally finished with our honeymoon album now. Its such a relief to have those both done. I am now working on sorting all the photos from our first year of marriage. I have all the photos printed up until this christmas. It has been such a wild year. Lots of ups and a few downs. I feel like It has been one of the roughest years for me. With my aweful headaches that we never did find a reason for but praise God they are gone!!! Problems with Chadds truck, learning to trust God more and more each day, Broken toe in August, Shoulder out of socket in September and therapy for 2 months, And last month I was officially diagnosed with PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian syndrome. It pretty much means that my hormones are all messed up. Looking back I have had all the symptoms of it for years but never knew what it was.It also means I am at a higher risk to develop Diabetes, Heart Disease and Ovarian Cancer. So it has been a long hard year for me but I couldnt have made it through with out my rock, My true Love. He is amazing. My Chadd. So I leave you here with some photos from our first year of marriage. . . . . .
I found your blog through Kelly's and I felt led to encourage you to remember that GOD is bigger than PCOS! I also have it and in His Grace He has blessed me with three children!
2 comments:
These are great! I enjoyed peeking into your first year together. :)
I found your blog through Kelly's and I felt led to encourage you to remember that GOD is bigger than PCOS! I also have it and in His Grace He has blessed me with three children!
Sending prayers your way,
Gina
Post a Comment