Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary & Baby Appointment


" Baby weighs about 5-1/2# or about the same as a honeydew melon"

First off I want to update on my baby appointment I had today. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. The midwife said I am measuring 35 weeks so right on. The baby's head is moved even farther down the pelvis than it was which is making it very uncomfortable for me but the midwife said will make for easier labor so Im all for it! She said she would guess that I am already dilated a little bit but she doesnt do exams until 38 weeks so we dont know for sure. She just said with as low down as the baby's head is she would think I would be starting to at least. I have a appointment with my backup OB next week and he will do a pelvic exam so we should find out then if I am starting to dialate or anything. My BP, Sugar levels, weight gain are all normal. No problems! Baby's heart rate is still great. She did say that the butt and feet are in my ribs which is why I have had such a hard time breathing the last few days and have been getting kicks in my ribs . 2 weeks til I am safe for a homebirth so woo hoo!

Second off- Our 2nd anniversary is tomorrow! I cant believe its been 2 years already. Our wedding day was beautiful! I had to be at my hair stylist at 7am to get my hair done and when we left for that it was really chilly outside. I was a bit worried about it being cold but by noon when we left for the church it was such beautiful weather!
Our wedding was very simple compared to some but none the less, it was our wedding. No big problems all day which I am very thankful for! Except my garter tore when I was putting it on (thunder thighs! LOL ) but someone had a sewing kit and one of my bridesmaids sewed it up while we were taking photos and no one knew any different.
I did forget my suitcase at Mom and Dads when we changed after the wedding and we got almost to Jasper before I realized it so we had to turn around and go back and get it. Made for a late arrival at our hotel that night but I think it was only 9:30 or 10 so it wasnt too bad.


First time we saw each other the day of our wedding






Wedding Party
The Bridesmaids
The Groomsman




The ring that the best man and maid of honor traded out with the pastor when we exchanged rings. They took Chadds ring and gave this one to the pastor. Our poor pastor he was about to die laughing while he was saying our vows!!






Oh and Update on my Freezer Stash ****
1-1/2 dozen balls of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough
2 dozen balls of frozen chocolate cookie dough with reeses pieces
1 dozen banana muffins
4 qt ziploc bags of Chicken soup
2 pans Chicken pot pie
2 pans Spaghetti bake
1 dozen Blueberry Muffins
2 qt ziploc & 2 Gallon ziploc Vegetable Soup
6 personal pan size Pizza's
2 Pans Meatballs

3 comments:

CrystalJoy said...

Oh my, what a day that was. I can't believe it has been 2 years already. You guys are the best. Happy Anniversary! Love ya bunches

Chelsa said...

can't wait to hear next week if you are dialated yet!
glad everything is still looking good!

Chelsa said...

p.s. enjoyed seeing more wedding pictures! you looked gorgeous!

Swidget 1.0 3