1) That 8 & 9 year old girls can burp the alphabet very well!
2) That its easier to pretend you didnt hear them when the kids ask what that "thing" is hanging from under the male horse then to try to figure out how to explain that to them
3) I also learned what it looks like when dogs "do the conga line" or so the kids said.. ;-)
4) Its very hard not to scream and run out of the barn when you see a mouse and your deathly afraid of them. BUT it can be done! Lol.
My dr appointment went very well yesterday at my Backup OB. He said everything looks great! The baby's head was way low, lower then it was last week and the DR said it should make for a easier pushing stage of labor. So Im all for that! :-) Everything was good, we are awaiting the results from a few normal test just to be sure but as far as the DR is concerned I am safe to homebirth. I dont have to see the OB dr anymore unless I go over my due date then I have to go back in at 41 weeks to do a ultrasound and check the baby and make sure everything is ok and there isnt any distress. So we are praising God for such good news! This has been such a awesome pregancy, I havent had hardly any problems and I am so grateful! I cant believe its almost over. I have a midwife appointment monday again then the next week she will come to my house for a home visit and to make sure she knows how to get to my house and everything.
Tomorrow is a birthday party I am in charge of for my Dads family. We get together once a month and celebrate all the birthdays that month. I am doing it at Mom and Dads though because of the weather. I have absolutely no room in my 900 sq foot home for 35 people and with all the rain lately our yard is a pond! Sunday is my last baby shower and I cant wait! Its been so much fun to get all these baby items. I am so grateful for everyone's generosity! My favorite item I have gotten so far has got to be my new glider/rocker!! Chadd's office staff went together and gave it to us. I am loving it already!
No comments:
Post a Comment