
In honor of our 2nd anniversary coming up in 14 days I decided to dedicate this post to my amazing husband. My life partner!
He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I dont know what I would ever do with out him! He is everything I could have ever asked for in a husband and so much more. He goes above and beyond to make me happy. He has repainted the whole outside of the house and put new floor tile down in the bathroom and kitchen, put new counter tops and sink in the kitchen because he knew it bugged me. Gives me backrubs, foot rubs all the time, sometimes without me even asking! Has never hesitated to run to the gas station,even at 10 at night to get something I am craving. I love you Chadd! Cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you!
1ST Christmas together- 06
1st Christmas Married-07
Taken in 08
St. Louis Cards game- 08
1st Anniversary- Sept 08
Fall 08

May 09
Vacation 09
August 09
No comments:
Post a Comment