Monday, June 29, 2009

24 weeks & Hair Cut

Here is the 24 week baby bump photo. I took it a day early since I had a free moment.


Excuse the tired look on my face. I really am not tired I dont know why I look that way.
16 weeks til my due date!! I cant believe how fast its come! It seems so unreal. I thought I would be getting nervous the closer it gets but really now Im just anxious to have the baby here finally.

Here is the new do! Its really short and a lot shorter than I have ever had it before but with how hot it has been lately it feels good! The hair stylist couldnt believe how thick my hair was and kept saying how do you deal with this hair? Lol. Um I dont, thats why I came in to get it shorter so its less to deal with!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

honestly you look gorgeous! i LOVE the hair cut!

Swidget 1.0 3