*Heartburn is horrible this week. The weirdest things give me heartburn. The first couple months of pregnancy it was chocolate that gave me heartburn but now not so much. Now its peanut butter, sausage, and salad.
*Lower back ache is starting. It comes and goes but I can feel it pretty good after a long day or if I do alot of lifting.
*I started getting Charlie horses in the backs of my legs. 3 in one night! Not fun!
*The baby is around 1# and 11'' long according to babycenter.com
Our pastor finally had surgery yesterday. They ended up doing a triple bypass. So far everything looks good. He is recovering very well! Praise God!
1 comment:
glad everything is looking good for your pastor.
salad was always a biggie that gave me heartburn :(
try putting a bar of soap under your sheet or by your bed and rubbing it on your charlie horse... it should help right away!
Post a Comment