Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update

First off a update on our pastor-
They have put surgery off again until further notice (monday or tuesday at least). Remember him in your prayers as he has been at the hospital over a week now just waiting.

This week is VBS at our church. Chadd and I are leaders of a group (aka teachers) and we have had 11-12 kids every night in our group. For the most part our group is pretty well behaved. Last night was the 3rd night and they were starting to get more adjusted to everyone and some of them were getting a little "attitude" by the end of the night. Thankfully the way our VBS is that we have the first 45 minutes inside the church with the story,songs, verses. . . then outside for games with game leaders for another 30 minutes, then inside for crafts with craft leaders for 30 minutes then we only have them in our classroom for 30 minutes. So it could be much worse.
On top of VBS, I am working this week yet & we are cleaning every evening at the library. Its been a long week so far!

Saturday we are going to a wedding for a friend of mine. She got married in Gatlinburg last weekend and is having a reception this weekend. I am supposed to take photos so we shall see how it goes. Then on sunday we have a birthday party for my dads family at lunch. Next week is going to seem easy after this week/weekend! Lol

Baby is doing great. 21 weeks! I feel like my belly really poked out lately. I was sitting on the floor yesterday working on our VBS lesson and I leaned forward to write something on the floor and my belly touched my toes..lol. Weird feeling let me tell ya! Im starting to get back aches alot more now too.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i'll be praying for your back. i had TERRIBLE back pain that would bring me to tears many nights. i hope it doesn't get that bad for you. i think it's b/c we're so short and our body isn't used to that much.

Swidget 1.0 3