Life.Is.Good.
This week has been pretty easy. I only had Sarah monday and tuesday this week and we only have to clean the library mon, tonight and fri night. Chadd was home yesterday sick. The dr put him on something to help the congestion in his head and he seems to be feeling better today.
Today I slept in til 9:30! Love it! Took a hot lonnnng shower, goofed around on the computer a while. Then ran into Jasper and messed around the library for awhile and stopped at the health food store to pick up some vitamins. Now I am sitting here procrastinating on here while I should be dusting my house. My swiffer wet jet died last night so I cant really do much moping and we vaccumed last night so I just need to dust the wood and tidy the bathroom a little.
Tomorrow we are going to My Mom and Dads for lunch and Chadds Mom and Dads for supper. We are supposed to take family photos at both places so it will be a long day. Chadd and I both have off work Friday so we are going to sleep in then put up all our christmas stuff. Im sooo excited! I love decorating.
I started making Christmas cookies yesterday. I always make 5 or 6 different kinds and give them to the neighbors. I made Monsters and O Henry bars yesterday. I will post the recipes on my Food blog sometime this week yet.
I need to go. Thank you all for the prayers. I havent had a headache for 3 weeks now! I am going to start taking something from the health food store called "Feverfew" that they recommended. They said it helps alot of people with migraines so I thought I would give it a try.
I tried all kinds of pills that my Dr prescribed and none of those helped so Im willing to give this a try.
1 comment:
so glad to hear about the headaches being gone for 3 weeks! that's awesome! hope you guys had a great thanksgiving and that chadd is feeling better too.
Post a Comment