YAY!! Im so excited. We applied for the Job of Cleaning the library here in town in the evenings this past summer and didnt get it. Well that person didnt work out so they are hiring again, they called me thursday and asked if we were still interested. I went in today for a interview and we officially have the Job!! We are soo happy. Its only 2 hours a evening 4 nights a week with both of us working. Its gonna give us about $500 extra dollars a month though so we are very grateful.
Also one more thing, I am going in sometime soon, dont know a date yet for sure, for a cat scan on my brain/head to see if they can find the cause of my headaches. They seem to be getting worse. I went to the Chiropractor this morning and he said I was really tense so that was part of it but I think there is another cause. So I called my dr and he is scheduling a appointment for a cat scan. Please remember me in your prayers, I am really worried about it, not necessarily of the actual scan but of the results.
**EDIT** Just got a call from my Drs office and they scheduled a MRI for Tuesday at 4pm at Jasper Hospital.
2 comments:
Hi Shannon! I'm so glad to learn you have a blog too! Thanks for reading mine & for letting me know you found it. :)
I'm sorry to hear about your headaches. :( I will definitely be remembering you in prayer!!
i'll be praying for you! and congrats on the job!
Post a Comment