Personally Im glad its back to work today. It sounds bad but I like schedules. Chadd has been off since thursday and I have been off work since wednesday, so we had a long holiday weekend. It was nice and relaxing but Im glad to get back into a routine.
We put our tree and christmas decorations up on Friday and it looks so nice. I love to sit here and watch the lights on the tree twinkle. I am so in the mood to make christmas cookies now!
Saturday I woke up with a horrible headache and stuffy nose. So saturday was on the couch all day for me. I think I had a touch of what Chadd had last week I think. Anyways, while on the couch on saturday Chadd decided to get out the old nintendo and play. So we spent hours saturday playing Mario and Dr Mario and Duck hunt. (I stink at duck hunt by the way). We were hoping to go see Madagascar 2 but I just didnt feel well enough to get out. Sunday I was hoping to go to church but woke up feeling crappy again so I stayed home and slept. I am feeling much better today.
Sarah came back this morning and was all over the tree. "oh piddy tee" . She loves the christmas lights. I need to get moving and do some dishes up before she wakes up from her nap this morning. Everyone have a wonderful week!!
1 comment:
i love the old nintendo- it's stillt he only thing i can play! lol. mario is my favorite! i also like duck hunt and paperboy!!
Post a Comment