My MRI went very well considering. The MRI Tech said it only took about 20 minutes but I dont really know for sure. I kept my eyes closed the whole time and it helped a little. The machine vibrated alot and sounded like a jack hammer. I felt very dizzy walking out of the hospital. I get claustrophobic so I was a little worried about how I would do, and there was a couple times I wanted to push the panic button but I kept telling myself I had to do it and if I pushed the button they would have to start over again. Now I am just waiting the results.
Thank you all for the prayers, I really felt the prayers as I was laying in the machine.
1 comment:
I'm glad you made it thru the test OK! Now we will pray about the results. :)
Post a Comment