Monday, November 17, 2008

MRI RESULTS

Well, I got the results. Everything looks normal. So I am relieved but now we arent sure where to turn to now. I am going to call the Dr this week and see what all the blood work tested that he did a few months ago. Im gonna make sure he tested for Thyroid and Progesterone/Estrogen. Then if those are both fine, Im not sure where we will go.
We had a LONG week last week. Monday was a normal day, Tuesday Chadd had to go to Indy for a meeting then came home in time for my MRI at 4. Wed was a normal day again, church in the evening. Thursday and Friday Chadd was in Indy for a confrence, didnt get home until after 7 friday evening. Saturday we were in Evansville with our church for a family day and yesterday was church, home for naps then back to church. I was so tired this morning! We also started cleaning the library here in town last week and the first few nights were long and hard since the lady cleaning before us didnt do that good of a job. I think we finally got it all cleaned well now and this week we can go in and just maintain the cleanness. . Lol.
I cant believe Thanksgiving is almost here already! I have been working on christmas gifts all this week and should have most of them done in a week or two. I CAN NOT wait to put up my christmas tree and all my decorations. I wanted to put it up over the weekend but the tree is in our shed and I am terrified to go in there (Mice, snakes. . .) and Chadd wont let me set it up til after thanksgiving. . So I wait patiently. . (ha ha) I did play Christmas music the other day. . Hee hee. I took our christmas card photos sunday afternoon too. I was pleased with how well they turned out.

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

I'm so glad about your results! Hope you find out the cause though now. We always put our tree up on Thanksgiving Day. That was always our tradition at home and I'm a little crazy about having traditions... Luckily I have a sweet husband who plays along w/ my nuttiness! :) Hope this week isn't as hectic for you! I am really trying to finish up my shopping this week and next too! I want to be finished before December. Yesterday I got three people taken care of! That made me happy!

Chelsa said...

that's a great idea! we have so many people to buy for... w/ two nieces and a newphew on his side and then my family still buys for EVERYONE! it gets kind of frustrating b/c i'd rather just spend more on the people i'm close to, like my parents and brother and stuff... but i can't b/c we have to spend more on little gifts for other people...

Swidget 1.0 3