Friday, May 29, 2009

Show us where you live- Nursery

Kellys Korner is doing Nursery's/Childrens Rooms this week. Our nursery is still a work in progress so have patience! Lol.

Standing in the doorway looking in. I am only showing you this corner of the room cause the rest of the room is storage/dog cage. . .etc.

LB's Crib with the stuffed animals in it. Excuse my baby carriers hanging on the crib. I need to find some cute hangers to hang them on the wall with.

The animals in the crib- The dog in the front was mine, I got it when I was 9 months old! I slept with it every night until I got married. The 2 crocheted things- Clown, monkey & bunny was Chadds, The little bunny's tail is coming off cause he used to hold it by the tail.

Here is where I need help people!!! The space above the changing table is so blank and I have lost all inspiration. I would like to do either a Large letter of the Monogram or the whole first name. What would you suggest? If so what color/s? Should I do it in yellow or if I do the whole name should I mix and match the colors from the room (blue,pink,red,yellow)?
Or I thought about hanging a shelf above the changing table to hold powder, lotions and stuff and then hanging photos on the wall behind it (maternity photos of me, ultrasound photos then eventually photos of the baby). Or should I do the shelf and the letters to spell out the name above the shelf? Help me people!!
This is the curtains mom made for the window. I dont have them hung up yet because I dont have a curtain rod but wanted to show you all what they look like. They look really light compared to the wall in the photo but they really arent.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great room, it is so cute! You did a really good job!

Anonymous said...

Hang pictures on that blank wall- you can never, ever go wrong with pictures. =)

Chelsa said...

i say a small shelf for a couple pictures with uppercase living above it w/ his/her name!! :) i love that stuff! hehe

Swidget 1.0 3