Thursday, May 14, 2009

Names


This is what our baby looks like at 17 weeks old above. Cant wait to see him/her on the ultrasound!!



Well, here we are, a week before the ultrasound when we find out if its a boy or girl and we still dont have our names narrowed down. We have 3 girl names & 3 boys names and we both like them all. My original list of names was like 20 names long and I narrowed it down to 3 girl names and 3 boy names for DH to chose from since 20 names is quite overwhelming for any man. Well when I told him the 6 "winning" names he was like, I like them all babe, whichever one you want.
Oh gee your so helpful dear! So here we are still thinking through the names, I kinda have the boys down to 2 names and the girls down to 2 names in my head but we will see what he says about that. Hopefully by October we will have 1 name picked out! Hopefully before then since we are getting so much neutral clothing and stuff for the baby since we arent telling if its a boy or girl all my registry is neutral with a few pink and a few blue items mixed in there. Since we are getting so much neutral stuff I would like to get some monogramed clothes made for the baby in either pink or blue so they have some clothes that are just theirs and wont get passed on to the next baby a few years down the road. I have found a ton of cute things on Etsy that you can have personalized that I will definetly spend way to much money on there if I could!!
17 weeks has passed so quickly, I cant imagine how fast the next 20 weeks or so are going to pass. Im very thankful thought that at the beginning of the pregnancy I lost 20 some pounds that I had gained from the PCOS and was almost back down to my weight I was at our wedding so now I dont feel like I am gaining a ton of weight. I am still weighing in at less now than I was when we got the positive pregnancy test although my stomach is definetly larger. That is a relief for me. One of the ladies DH works with was telling me she gained 100 pounds when she was pregnant!! Oh geez, talk about scaring the crap out of me! If I gained 100 pounds I would almost double my weight. Um no thank you.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i love monogrammed stuff!! 100 lbs?? that's insane! i would cry if i gained 100 lbs! thankfully i never even came close! i gained 25 w/ both boys. probably would of been closer to 30 w/ andon if i would of went full term though. i still have three of those 25 lbs to lose and they are being pesky and sticking around. i don't do diets though, i like chocolate too much too diet! haha

Swidget 1.0 3