Monday, May 11, 2009

My first mothers day as a "mom"


Over the weekend we went to Lincoln State Park camping with my family for Mothers Day. Friday night when we got there it was raining and everything was muddy. The poor dogs had to have baths before bed!


See Cody's dirty paws??
Taking a bath, he hates baths!
My sister and I

All our wet muddy tennis shoes drying out after a hike that turned out to be a mud path due to all the rain friday!


Saturday turned out to be beautiful! The sun came out and dried most of the mud up.
The guys did a lot of fishing on saturday, dad caught one but threw it back and Chadd caught one but it got away before we could get a picture of it. Cody and I just sit there and watched them fish!

Home made ice cream & supper on saturday. Yum!!
Me and cody hanging out- not sure if I was talking or what??

Making breakfast sunday morning- excuse my red pants, they were my pj pants and all I had were shorts for the rest of the day and it was still chilly!
Me and my "family" at the village
Chadd grilling mothers day lunch

My Mom opening her gifts
Taking a little nap sunday afternoon


Taking down our tent

My "gift" from the week-end. It apparantly was sunnier than I thought and I came home with a horrible sun burn on my face. Hurts like crazy!! Oh well, it was a great weekend!!
(Photos compliments of my sister since stupid me took my camera but left the memory stick at home! Duh!)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3