So, week 1 not Babysitting. . . . I am bored out of my gourd!!! Lol. There is only so much to clean in a 900 sq foot home. Yesterday I cleaned out my fridge and my stove. Today I will probably do some laundry and sweep my floors again. (My dogs have a habit of chewing stuff up right after I sweep the floors) I might throw my sheets in to wash later too. Tonight we have caravan with the church and its a christmas party for the kids. That should be interesting. Friday Chadd is taking off work at noon and we are going to ring the salvation army bells at walmart for 3 hours. I am praying its not too cold!! Friday night we have tree hopping at church. We have 6 families from church, different people each year and we go to there houses, have snacks , see there christmas deco. . .
Saturday night we are going to the Living Christmas tree in Evansville and Sunday night we are going to my Step Grandmas house to celebrate with her. Next weekend Chadds Grandparents are going to come and we are celebrating Christmas with them. . . . Christmas eve is with my family, christmas day is with my dads family and the Smith Christmas is sat after christmas with Chadds family christmas in there sometime yet!!
I need to get moving and get somethings done. Hope you all have a good week!!
2 comments:
That Christmas Tree hopping thingy sounds neat! I've never heard of that but I like that.
I also LOVE the Living Christmas tree in Evansville......! We haven't attended that in years. I miss it. BooHoo! :) ENJOY!
the Christmas tree hopping thing sounds cool~ i love seeing how other people decorate and their houses! sounds like you have a busy wk/wkend ahead... so do we ... and i'm already exhausted! now, if you get too bored i'm sure my house could always stand to be cleaned a little more than what i get done ;)
i'm praying for you. i love you :) as soon as this holiday craziness is over we want to have you guys over sooo keep it in mind :)
Post a Comment