Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Everything is going wrong

Well, I am struggling today. Its been a hard week so far, so many things all at once.
First of all, Chadds truck broke down tuesday night and we havent been able to get it to run since then so we are down to one car. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow,Chadd has to be at Pike central to work on something . Still not sure how that will work out. Then this morning our dumb heater started blowing cold air. I turned it off and reset it and its fine, then it started doing it again. . . 3 times so far this morning. Not sure what its problem is. So A repair man will be called sometime this week yet. Why is it everything seems to go wrong/break at the same time? Plus Im struggling with some personal issues/problems right now. So My morning is not going well.
I have been painting the spare room. I started it thursday and got all the primer on before the weekend then I worked on it yesterday now I gotta go get paint to finish. I think I will wait to get the paint til tomorrow and work on getting my house back in shape today. I have neglected the laundry and everything so it needs to be done.
This weekend Chadds grandparents are coming and we are celebrating christmas with them. Im supposed to make supper on saturday for them all and I dont have anything around yet !Lol.
Well I need to go get a shower. I have been waiting for the house to warm up now that I got the heater running before taking my shower.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm sorry :( hope your week gets to going better. let me know if i can do anything to help!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Uuuugh! Sounds like a rough week. :( We all have times like that - - just give it to Jesus (over & over, if necessary!) (Sometimes easier said than done though, right?!)

((HUGS)) to you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Swidget 1.0 3