I just have a few moments to post this while waiting for my clean floors to dry. I dont have sarah today so I am trying to get all my cleaning done. Then at 5 tonight we have to go to a viewing for our pastors wife's mother. She died thursday morning. Tomorrow we dont have much going on which I am thankful. I woke up with a stiff neck this morning and wouldnt you know, my chiroprator took the day off and wont be back in until monday . :-( Im bummed.
Its been a long week! Sarah came tuesday morning and they said she had been vomiting and diahrrea all night monday night. She was fine tuesday except for diahrrea. Then yesterday she started in with diahrrea really bad. 9 diapers between 7 am and 11am. She was fine other wise except for that. I almost wonder if she is getting teeth cause that sounds like a lot of diahrrea for just a bug. So needless to say yesterday was spent changing diapers every 5 minutes. .
Next week is my last week with Sarah until the end of january. Her mom is going in for a C-section on Thursday and will be off work 6 weeks. I am excited I get to watch the baby then but also kinda blue about not getting a pay check those 6 weeks.
1 comment:
hope your weekend went well & that your stiff neck is better! i have one today... plus a stuffy nose :(
is the baby a boy or a girl?
Post a Comment