Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Slap on the forehead moment

While cleaning my house today I had the tv on and was flipping through channels and came across this show "Secret lives women lead" . Todays show was about women who shop ALOT and have actually filed bank rupt because of it. They went through 4 ladies and there stories. It was incredible. The one lady got inheritance from her grandfather when he died in the amount of $50,000 when she was 18 and filed bank rupt at the age of 21 all from spending that money on clothes. I just sat here for a bit and thought what I could do with that much money. . .I could pay our house off!! Anyways, I just found it astonishing how much those women spent on clothing. It was eye opening to me at least.
Anyways, my cousin is coming this weekend and going to stay here so I have been doing laundry and cleaning and trying to get my spare room cleaned out.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3