Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In love with Caramel Apple Pizza

Ok so I made a pan of Caramel Apple Pizza (recipe in my Food blog) yesterday and it is almost gone already! Yeah, Bad me! But I for some reason am totally in love with that stuff right now. I guess maybe its because its fall and Caramel Apples are just a fall food? I dont know but its yummy!
There has been one verse that has stuck out to me the last week and means alot to me. I have been struggling with somethings the past few weeks and wouldnt you know right in the middle of my struggles in sunday school the verse that they used? Its the one on the top of my blog but here is the full verse. . . .

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.

Psalm 37:3-6
And It has helped me so much the last few weeks. Last sunday in church we had our 100th year celebration. The Nazarene church has been around for 100 years this fall. So to celebrate they took in new members, I have been going to the membership classes for the past month and I have to say even if I had decided not to become a member I would have still taken the classes. I learned so much from them. Sunday I officially became a member of the Huntingburg Church of the Nazarene. They are a wonderful group of people and I am looking forward to raising out future children in the church. I struggle sometimes with fitting in at church since I have only been going for a little over a year but I realized, I was not going out of my way to be friendly to them either. Anyone that knows me knows I am shy unless I know you. Its not my character to just walk up to someone and start talking. But This week I made myself promise that I will start talking to more people at church, make myself friendly. So we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3