Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good morning!! Today is "friday" for me. Sarah isnt coming tomorrow so I get all day friday off so it feels like friday today. Im not sure yet what I will get done tomorrow. Im hoping to get my house all cleaned today so tomorrow is free. Yesterday I took all the old caulk off around our bathtub and last night chadd put this new tape type caulk down so hopefully it will last longer than the caulk. I thought I messed my bathtub up. After I took the caulk off I took pure bleach and was trying to kill any mold that was behind where the caulk was before we put the new stuff up. Well I poured bleach on it and let it set for a bit and came back and rinsed it, came back a bit later and found brown spots around the drain in our tub. I was like oh crap. I felt horrible! I thought the bleach took the finish off. (our tub is really old, like the origional one in the house built in the 50's and its cast iron) Thankfully I went out and bought a Mr clean magic eraser and whatever it was came off!! (I love magic erasers, if you have never tried one I suggest you do!) Sigh, that will teach me to try to clean. A few months ago while cleaning I broke my toe and now I about ruined our tub. . Stupid cleaning. We thought about putting in a new tub but its gonna be hard because our bathroom door is only 2-1/2 feet wide instead of over 3 feet like normal doors.
We have a crazy month at church this month. 2 weeks ago we have Membership sunday and had lunch after, last week we had movie night on sunday night, had snacks again. This saturday we have fall party at someones house, food again, then the last sunday of this month we have our pastor and his wife's anniversary dinner, more food!! Lol. I told Chadd I dont think I am fully Nazarene yet cause I am about sick of all the food!
Well I need to run. I have a few photos to edit yet from the homeschoolers school photos I took a few weeks ago. I was happy with how they turned out .You can see them by clicking the link on the side here thats says Picture This! Photography.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3