Last night our Church had a Fall party at a cabin of one of the couples that goes to our church. It started out really nice but got COLD as the night went on. I was about froze by the time we got home!! It was fun though. We are on the Adult Ministries committee so we had to stay and clean up too. I came home and took a hot bath to thaw out. I think fall is about over and winter in coming in strong!!

The Cabin we had it at

About 3/4 of the people that came

Little Luke "Wookey". This kid is adorable!! He cracks me up.

And of course my Husband

This couple is hilarious. First of all lets start with her Hat, Silliest thing I ever saw. Then the TV trays they brought to a cook out. . .Lol. She was so proud of that Orange pop. Something about its the best diet drink. We laughed so hard at them two.

The Pastor of our church on the hunt for a Hot Dog

Chadd and Jeff Grilling Hot Dogs and Hamburgers

He found his Hot Dog. . I love this picture!!

My Father In Law and Dave Smith, not sure why they were puffing out there chest. These two are nuts.

Lori- Luke's Mom and Norma our Pastors Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment