Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In limbo

I dont like being in limbo. We are at the point where we feel the need to get out of this town. We love our house but the neighborhood is not conducive to raise children. We both feel the need to move to more of a country setting.  Right now though, we really have no clue where. We are considering building, we are looking in washington, we are looking on the north side of jasper. . . Chadds job is in jasper but for how long we dont know. Thats really the only thing keeping us in jasper. Well, we do love our family dr, my OB/GYN and our eye dr but those are all once every so often things that wouldnt be the end of the world to have to drive a little ways to get to.  Limbo is not a good place for me to be. I am a planner. I plan everything. My husband says I make list about my list.   
      I am trying my hardest to let go and let God.   "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power at work in us. " Eph 3:20 
     

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3