Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pregnancy update




I realized I havent wrote anything lately about the pregnancy so i thought I should update. . I am almost 12 weeks! Feeling better finally.I havent had alot of nausea this time, not near as much as with Kianna. I had my 2nd Dr appointment last week and everything looks good. I lost 3# but with Kianna I lost over 10# so I wasnt too worried.
I have been extremely tired this pregnancy, more so then with Kianna.
We find out in 7 weeks what this baby is and I cant wait! I think its a boy but Chadd says girl. Who knows?? Lol.
Our Baby at 11 weeks 4 days . At the ultrasound the baby was standing and jumping around and kicking until I giggled and the baby sat down on its butt. It was so funny.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3