Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kianna

I keep forgetting to write down all the things Ki is saying now days. I havent done her scrapbook in forever so I thought I better write them down here so I can come back and see what all she was saying someday!

- "Oh no" (only with lots of drama)

-"Oh my"

-"Mama, I awake!"

-"Baby in tummy. . . stuck" (about her new baby brother or sister)

-Everything is No. . You ask her do you want some cherrios? NO! but then she reaches for them.

-"Amy" (in refrence to my sisters nickname and also our chiropractors wife who she loves!)

- "Mama" (she has been able to say mama for a while but just in the last week or so she really uses it. . .ALOT. .

- "poo-pa" (Cooper our dog)

-"To-dy" (Cody our dog)

-"titties" (Kitties, good thing we know what she is talking about! ha ha )

-"Nack" (Snack)

-"Appu" (Apple)

-She has also started saying all the animals and their sounds they make. She gets it right 90% of the time. Her sheep sometimes go moo but oh well!

-everything is "mine" lately. We are trying to stop this latest development!

-and she loves babies! In town she will see a baby and freak out. . "Baby, baby, baby"

-her newest word is "mamaw" . . she has said "bapaw" for awhile but "mamaw" now has a name too!

- "ugg" (hug)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3