Friday, September 10, 2010

Me, Kianna

Me- We planned to go to the zoo monday and got all the way to evansville and I had severe pains in my sides and ended up coming back home and going to urgent care. They diagnosed it as UTI. I went to see a Herbalist on saturday and he told me then that my kidneys were weak. Im guessing I probably had the start of the UTI then already and it just didnt hit me big until monday. He also told me my circulation is bad, the energy coming to and from my heart is at 1 and it should be 10, my hormones are inbalanced and I have gunk on my lung lining. So I am on a bunch of herbs to get it back in track. I go back in 3 weeks to check up. Then yesterday my Chiropractor and I were talking and he said sounds like my diaphram. He said if you have alot of indigestion and heartburn since your diaphram is by your stomach when your stomach tightens from pains and heartburn it can seize your diaphram up and you cant get as much oxygen in with each breath. So he gave me some breathing techniques and we shall see.

Kianna- Is officially walking. Not just steps, full out walking. EVERYWHERE! And the girl is so fast. She also has found a screaming voice. Yesterday I dont know what her deal was but all day she would scream at me, I think it was part attitude as she is really getting to be a stinker when I tell her no. Today at walmart she was squealing so loud I was sure people thought I was hurting her.

I think we are going to try for the zoo tomorrow again. Lol. Hopefully it doesnt rain all day.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Corbin has found a squealy shrieking voice now too! Yikes it's loud!

Swidget 1.0 3