Poor Kianna has her Daddy's allergies. Yesterday she was all snotty and when she woke up from her fitful afternoon nap her one eye was all swollen and red and watery. I called her Ped to see if they thought it was allergies or a cold and the nurse said its allergies and to give her childrens claritin. She woke up after she went to sleep last night and was half asleep and just kinda moaning. I finally got her to sleep and she slept until 7am! This morning she seems to be in a much better mood and her eye looks better.
My Dr called yesterday and wants me to wean myself off the inhaler. So we shall see how it goes when Im off it if my symptoms get bad again. Someone mentioned it maybe anxiety attacks as they have those symptoms. If it comes back once the inhaler is gone Im going to ask my Dr about it. Its worth a try. Good news is I walked to the library and back the other night (1.5 miles) and didnt feel too bad so thats good!!
I cant believe its september already! My baby is almost one! I know oct 18th will be here before I know it. I miss her baby stage, althought I am enjoying the stage now and the more she talks and you can see her personality coming through I know this stage will be fun too!
1 comment:
ryan and i were talking and although the baby stage is fun and sweet our favorite memories of brycen are from about 1-2 years old! small enough to still be super sweet, but learning all sorts of new things and having a great time with that!
Post a Comment