Friday, October 16, 2009

A post for ME

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

James 5:7-8
Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry

Psalm 37:7
Wait and trust the LORD. Don't be upset when others get rich or when someone else's plans succeed.


Yep, we are still here waiting. I had a little breakdown this morning. I think my hormones are gearing up but I just lost it. I was crying and no idea why. So I have been spending most of today praying and trying to calm myself down and telling myself over and over to be patient! Praying for myself and a easy delivery and for the baby and that everything will be healthy. The mental aspect is definitely harder on me then the physical part of being big and pregnant. I really dont feel bad at all. A little back ache and lots of cramping and not sleeping much but really no physical problems. So Im reminding myself over and over today to have patience. . . .



1 comment:

Audrey said...

It is very hard to be patient when waiting for something so exciting! Just know that I think and pray about you every day! Hang in there......

Swidget 1.0 3