OK , I just realized that in 15 weeks OR LESS I will be a mom!! How crazy does that sound? I cant believe how fast time has gone and how soon I will be called mommy. 15 short weeks and everyone around me will be able to hold MY baby and feel it move. MY baby that I protected for 25 weeks already. Am I being Greedy? Maybe. On the other hand I cant wait to see my husband get to hold HIS baby and not just feel it kick from the outside. He will get to rock it to sleep at night and stay up when it decides to stay up at 1am. (Looking forward to this part!)
Such a HUGE step for me, at the beginning of the pregnancy In the midst of feeling nauseous and tired all the time and wondering to myself how will i EVER do this for 9 months? Now I look back and think wasnt that just yesterday?
And in case anyone was wondering, no Im not nervous about giving birth and labor. . .yet! Im suprising myself how calm I am about it. Guess the Bradley child birth classes are working??
Ask me again in oh. . . . 12 weeks?? Lol
1 comment:
i know it's so hard when you're going through the nausea to feel like you will get through the next months-- but then it does seem to go fast too. with andon my pregnancy seemed to fly by! i really hope this one does too so ican meet this sweet little baby!
Post a Comment