I was hoping not to have to go private but I have some people that read this and are constantly coming back to me and telling me what I should and shouldnt do and this really isnt a blog for them to criticize me about. Its for me to share with my friends and family that want to read and my journal.Im getting alot of criticizing about having a homebirth. So if you want to continue reading my blog please just comment and leave your email address and I will add you. You dont have to have a blog to read it, I just need your email address and you can continue to read it so if your a lurker that reads feel free to comment and leave your address.
Thanks!
20 comments:
ehyoder@gmail.com please :-)
don't let people get you down though. we haven't really been honest with people about wanting a homebirth because we didn't want them to be critical, but it has happened anyway. you and your husband have made the choice that is right for you, and i am sorry that people aren't respecting that! -by
love hearing about your pregnancy and life.. Please add us to your list.. abkn1@yahoo.com
would love to follow your blog Cheryl Graber (cgraber@live.com)
you know i want to keep reading about my bestie :)
chels_danielle@hotmail.com
and people need to keep their opinions to themselves-- i totally agree with you on that one!
Please add me... dmsuheski@hotmail.com
I love to read you blog plus your friendship is great!! :)
hey girl, I am so sorry people are rude and so nosy about YOUR life...I wish you the best...and if you can add me that'd be great!
aaaww thats a bummer! I'd love to cont. to read ur blog! I'm marlene and I'm at mrlnatysoto@verizon.net good luck! I'm also pregnant and having my baby in 2 weeks! can't wait
amyjoy514@gmail.com
Would love to keep reading (and applaud you for sticking to your values) heatherjonescmc@yahoo.com
Add me, please!
sastoll@rtccom.net
We would like to stay in touch. eriknaomi_graber@yahoo.com
Ok. . so I'm a lurker :)
janicedyoder@gmail.com
please add me to your list. kinseystoll@hotmail.com
The way I look at it it is nobody elses business but yours and Chad. Add me to your list. swartzy@rtccom.net
I would like to be added. my name is susan tooley my husband Jeremy attended Main Street Weslyan church with Chad. I hope u have a healthy baby! Congratulations! My email address is tooley05@sbcglobal.net
please add me! mmraber@rtccom.net
dwagler1@myvu.vinu.edu
misty@rtccom.net and you know what I think...Go for it girl!!!!!!
add me
rainbowafterrain81@yahoo.com
Don't forget to add me! deejay-at-hrtc-dot-net. :)
Post a Comment