2nd- Thank you everyone for your prayers over the weekend. As most of you know my Grandpa Wagler went to be with Jesus on wednesday evening. As hard as it was to see him go I honestly can say that I dont wish him back here at all! I know he is so much better off now. We had viewing on Friday evening, saturday most of the day and then sunday was the funeral. I think the hardest part of the funeral was seeing all my big normally macho uncles bawling their eyes out. I was doing fine until I saw my dad start crying during the service and that was it for me. I lost it. Please remember my Grandma in pray as I know this is hard on her. So many reminders of Grandpa in their house and Im sure its hard for her.
3rd- Tomorrow marks 28 weeks pregnant! I had a Dr Appointment with my backup OB dr in Bloomington last Thursday and everything looks good he said. I got back to bloomington tomorrow afternoon for some blood work to check my iron levels to make sure its all normal.
Today I had a midwife appointment and she said I couldnt be doing any better. Im healthy, baby is healthy, I havent gained a ton of weight, no gestational diabetes, Baby is measuring right on, heart rate was great, my blood pressure is great. . . She also did a urine sample test and their is no sign of the bladder infection anymore so praise god for that! (That and LOTS of cranberry juice) She did say that she is pretty sure the baby's head is up by my rib cage, not head down so she said I could start getting alot of pressure up high if the baby's head presses on my ribs or anything. She isnt worried about the baby not being head down yet since I still have 12 weeks to go its plenty of time for baby to flip and the baby is still doing complete flips that I can feel so its moving around yet. If the baby is not in the head down position at the next appointment in 3 weeks then she said we will start trying to flip the baby. So, Im not worried yet but just pray that baby decides to move head down before the next appointment!
Today has been spent doing lots of catching up. I had laundry and dishes coming out the wazoo! I used the last clean glass this morning and chadd was competely out of socks this morning. Last week was crazy then over the weekend we were gone most of the time so my house got left alone toooo long! Im paying for it today! Last tuesday we went to the Daviess county fair to see my sister and brother show 4-H Pigs, Wednesday we went to the Dubois County fair to see my brother in law's projects he had in 4-H, Thursday we went to my dr appointment in bloomington then went straight to Evansville to help my brother pull tractors (didnt get home til 1:30 in the morning either!) Friday we was at the viewing most of the afternoon and evening, Saturday morning was child birth class in Lousiville then back to the viewing for the rest of the day and yesterday was the funeral. Today I had to get groceries and my midwife appointment and tomorrow is my blood work in bloomington so come wednesday I am going to be sooo ready to stay home and catch up!
EDIT** at 28 weeks according to Babycenter.com
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of its head to her heels. It Can blink its eyes, which now sport lashes. With its eyesight developing, it may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. It's also developing billions of neurons in its brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
4 comments:
Hi Shannon, You probably don't know me, but I do read your blog faithfully because we have a lot of the same friends so I would like to be added to your list so I can cont to read it. Thanks. Melanie Graber dukenmel@yahoo.com
Add me as your friend or else!!
chanda_nell@hotmail.com
=)Baby girl Susie is looking good.
i can't believe you are twenty eight weeks!! the time is going to be here before you know it! sonya's 3rd child (mya) didn't turn head down until the week she was born!!
Add mom too Shan please. =)
shasti@rtccom.net.
Chanda
Post a Comment