Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

I dont really have much to say but I was tired of seeing the last post up there so I decided to add a new one. This week is creeping by very slowly it seems. I did 3 loads of laundry yesterday and a bunch of dishes. Then I let the dogs outside for a while and when they came back in they tracked mud all over my livingroom so I had to mop the floors. Today I am washing my bedspread and sheets. I try to do them every week because the dogs sleep at the foot of the bed and get fur all over but it doesnt always get done. Clean sheets are one of the best smells!
Jessica has been constipated yesterday and today so its been a rough start to the week. Sarah is usually pretty good but today she decided enough I guess and has been a little stinker.
This weekend we have a movie night at church that we are involved with. We are showing the FIRE PROOF movie. Then next weekend we have Adult dinner for our church which we are also involved in. I will be glad when its all over with. Its a lot of work and stress.
I need to get going. Joe will be here soon to pick up the girls. I need to get the toys put away and start thinking about supper soon.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3