This has been a long week and I cant wait til friday. Sarah and Jessica have been really good all week so that is a plus. Saturday is valentines day so Im looking forward to the weekend!! I think we are going to E-ville then back home where my honey is making me supper. Cant wait!!
I am trying to get a head start on my spring cleaning and decided yesterday to mop the bathroom by hand. So I got down on my hands and knees and cleaned that floor! The baseboards were embarrassingly very dusty so they got wiped down too. The bathroom looks much better now. Today I need to clean my livingroom floors. I cant wait to rip up the kitchen carpet and put the new tile down. The carpet smells bad and I dont want to know what all is in it. It was there when we moved in. We were able to buy the tile for 70 cents a piece so they are sitting here in my livingroom ready to go.
I am working on editing wedding photos from the wedding I took photos at over the weekend. They turned out very well, I am pleased. There was a little incident with a cousin of the brides who is a photographer and decided she was going to take photos too but didnt tell the bride. . . I was greatly annoyed. She kept snapping photos when I was trying to and kept rearranging the people after I had already arranged them. She acted like she didnt think I knew what I was doing. Very annoyed I was. My husband kept saying you want me to tell her off? While it was tempting I decided to take the high road and was over sweet to her. By the end of the night she was stepping back and saying go ahead and get your picture, Ill take mine after your done. Dont that just get you though when people act like you cant do your own job right? Chadd and I videoed his friends wedding last fall and the photographer there was trying to tell us what to do too. I was like what the heck? Let us do our job. Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself. Why I even do weddings because I always come away from them discouraged by someone. That was my rant for the day. :-)
Chels & Ryan- we are still praying for you and B! Your name is on our church prayer bulletin and they have all been asking me how you are doing. I am amazed and in awe of the amount of people that care enough to pray and ask about someone they dont even know in a time of need. So encouraging to see!
1 comment:
I too have been amazed by the outpouring of love and prayer that we have been surrounded by. it is such an encouragement.
Post a Comment