Monday, February 9, 2009

Praise God! & Monday

Praise the Lord Chelsa is home and healing well! Read her blog for more details but continue to pray for her and her family. Especially wed morning during Andon's service.

I cant believe its monday again. Seems like it was just friday. Saturday I took photos at Chadd's friends wedding. It went pretty good. I was very happy. They are such a sweet couple and we look forward to hanging out with them soon. The wedding was in Mackey, an hour behind us in time and it didnt start til 3:30 or 4:30 our time. We were at the church from 2 our time til 8 our time. It was a long day. Yesterday I was just so tired, we went to church in the morning but I just couldnt get myself to move so I skipped church in the evening. We did get out and walk the dogs a little in the afternoon. It was so nice outside.

Sarah and Jessica are so good today! Maybe they are easing me back in the week by being good and will hit hard tomorrow but for now I am thankful. Jessica has slept all morning, I had to wake her for her bottle. Sarah slept a while too and now is up and rocking her babies and playing "sleep shannon". (where shannon has to lay back and "snore" and sleep til sarah wakes her up by smacking her face) I need to get her some lunch here soon.

Just wanted to update real quick and say that GOD IS AWESOME. Even though times are hard sometimes he is always there. I was reminded of a saying off the movie"FIREPROOF" yesterday that says "Fireproof doesnt mean you wont ever face a fire, it just means you will be strong enough to survive through it".

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3