I have come to the conclusion that Indiana weather is bi-polar. Its ridiculous. Snow one day, 60 degrees the next. Its wrecking havoc on my sinuses. I have had sinus issues on and off since Adalyn was born 8 weeks ago. Needless to say I am soooo ready for spring and weather that stays consistant.
My poor little girls are both "blessed" with sinus issues as well. This past week has not been fun. Have you ever tried to use the nose sucker to suck a newborns nose?? yeah, you know how fun that is.
I wanted to post this so I can have a motivation - - This is me at 4 weeks post partum. Im not proud of this photo but I know I have to post my before, before I can have a after. I am starting the 30 day shred and hope to lose a bit and tone the loose preggy belly up.
So here we go- - Cant believe I am posting this- - -
and just because I love these two - - -
No comments:
Post a Comment