Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving


This year Im thankful for -
*My husband. He is more then I could ever ask for!!
* our daughter! She is such a joy and brings so much fun to my days. I am also thankful for her health and that we have had such a good year!
*Finances. I am so very thankful that we were able to add on to our house within our budget and still pretty much get everything we wanted to add to the new part.
*As a side bar from the last one, Im thankful that God blessed Chadd with a awesome paying job so I can stay home with Kianna.
*Great insurance. We have had quite a year with me and my heart problem and tons of medical procedures and test and I am sooo very thankful for great insurance that we have only had to pay a fraction of what we have done.
*My car. It is so reliable and never lets me down. Its not a sporty suv or fancy minivan but its paid off, its cheap on gas and it runs!
*Cable tv!!! I know alot of people are cutting back on watching tv and disconnecting satellite and cable but Im home all week just me and Ki and I honestly think I would go nuts if I didnt have tv. I love the noise during the day.
*The ability to bake and cook. I am so very thankful I was blessed to have a mom who cooks and bakes so well. I can do just about anything, not that I do, lol. But if I had to I could!
*Family who is always there for us

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3